I was amazed to understand that Walgreens is the 2nd biggest pharmacy in the United States. With the large assortment of objects you can order at Walgreens, I was curious if it was just as easy when it comes to payment procedures, specifically, does Walgreen choose Apple Pay? Apple Pay’s acceptance has risen steadily considering that it was very first launched back in 2014. Right now, several (but not all) outlets provide Apple Spend as a brief and easy way to pay, so I was fascinated in learning if Walgreens also supplied the payment selection to their customers. Here’s all the things you require to know and even make some dollars again alongside the way.
Does Walgreens Settle for Apple Spend?
Walgreens accepts Apple Fork out both of those on the net and in-shops.
How Specifically Does It Get the job done?
You can use Apple Pay at Walgreens by pursuing the ways underneath.
For in-keep Walgreens buys built with Apple Shell out:
1. Navigate to your Apple Wallet.
2. Tap Default Card: Pick the card you want to pay back with (default or pick a unique card in your wallet).
3. Double-click the facet button on your Apple iphone to activate Apple Fork out.
4. Maintain your cell phone around the contactless reader to comprehensive the payment.
5. You will know the order has long gone by as your product will say “Done” or vibrate.
See Also: Walgreens Return Coverage: Make Your Upcoming Return Uncomplicated
Can I Use Apple Spend by way of Walgreens.com?
You CAN use Apple Pay back on the Walgreens application, but NOT on Walgreens.com.
When you are procuring by means of the application, you are going to see the “Buy with Apple Pay” button on the item web page of Just about every suitable merchandise.
Just faucet that button and stick to the on-monitor instructions.
Can I Use Apple Pay at the Walgreens Pharmacy?
You can use Apple Pay back at a Walgreens pharmacy.
You are going to be given the Very same contactless payment reader to total your purchase.
How About the Pharmacy Push-Thru?
You can also use Apple Spend at the Walgreens pharmacy travel-via.
See Also: Walmart Doesn’t Choose Apple Pay…But Here’s a Intelligent Workaround
Can I Use It With the “myWalgreens” Benefits Software?
You can use Apple Spend with the “myWalgreens” Rewards Program.
To do so, abide by these basic ways:
1. Indicator up for the MyWalgreens Rewards Application if you are not previously signed up.
2. In the Walgreens app, indication in to your benefits account.
3. Open up up the Walgreens Balance Rewards Card that is on the Walgreens application.
4. Incorporate the card to your Apple Wallet to make rewards each individual time you shop at Walgreens.
Can I Use My Apple Check out to Pay?
You can use your Apple Look at to fork out using Apple Pay back at Walgreens.
Abide by these guidance to shell out with your Apple Check out at Walgreens:
1. Double-simply click the facet button.
2. Your default card will routinely open up. If you want to find another card, scroll down.
3. Then, hover your Apple Enjoy in excess of the contactless reader. You should really really feel a gentle tap, hear a beep, and see “Done” on your observe show.
See Also: Amazon Pharmacy: 15 Need to-Is familiar with to Preserve Funds
Can I Get Cashback When I Use Apple Pay?
You can get 3% money back again on all Apple Fork out buys at Walgreens.
Therefore, this is just another incentive to use Apple Fork out at Walgreens to basically get paid money again with your purchases.
Of notice, Walgreens is the only retail pharmacy that offers 3% dollars back when you pay out utilizing your Apple Card by means of Apple Spend.
Most other merchants give about 2% cash back when you pay working with Apple Pay back.
What Other Types of Payment Does Walgreens Take?
Aside from Apple Pay back, Walgreens accepts several forms of payment solutions, these types of as:
- Present Card
- Debit Card
- Explore Network
- American Categorical
You can also fork out with PayPal and PayPal Credit rating when making on-line Walgreens buys.
Question the Reader: Have you at any time experienced difficulties making use of Apple Pay at Walgreens? If so, what went improper?
By Kyle James
Picture credit history to Mike Mozart